The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) held a new invitation round on July 13, 2023 under its Expression of Interest (EOI) system.
The Manitoba PNP Latest Draw Held on July 13, 2023, LAAs were issued to a total of 540 candidates under three MPNP streams, namely, Skilled Worker in Manitoba, International Education Stream and Skilled Worker Abroad. Invited candidates also need minimum CRS scores of 604-774 – to qualify for this invitation round.
Draw #185 of Manitoba interest
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
Profiles that advertise current employment in Manitoba are considered in occupations with high job demands.
- Number of LAAs issued: 205
- Ranking of lowest ranked candidate invited: 604
Occupations under the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 were considered in this draw:
- 3 – Health professions
- 10 – Specialized middle management occupations in administrative services, financial and business services, and communications (except broadcasting).
- 14 – Administrative and financial support and supply chain logistics functions
- 75 – Helpers and workers and other transport drivers, operators and workers
All profiles not selected in job-specific selection were considered.
- Number of LAAs issued: 237
- Ranking of lowest ranked candidate invited: 661
International Education Stream
Profiles declared to fulfill the international education stream eligibility requirements.
- Number of LAAs issued: 57
Skilled worker abroad
Profiles declared directly invited by MPNP under Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Number of LAAs issued: 41
- Ranking of lowest ranked candidate invited: 774
This was the first EOI draw conducted Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) in July. Out of 540 LAAs issued in this draw, 77 were issued to candidates who declared valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
For detailed news: Click here!