ESPN3 minutes of reading
The summer transfer window is now open in Europe, and lots of gossip going around. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest news on rumours, arrivals and departures. Transactions made!
Top news: Man Utd to move Højlund
The 20-year-old Denmark international enjoyed the 2022-23 season with the Italian outfit, scoring 16 goals in all competitions and scoring his first international goals in March, attracting interest from across Europe in the process.
Manchester United have been heavily linked with the forward in recent weeks as the Red Devils look to add a first-team striker to their ranks ahead of next season. United are reportedly interested in Napoli Victor Osimhen And the Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane This summer; However, Højlund represents a less expensive option Premier League Giants.
Romano suggests United have already agreed personal terms with Hojlund, who wants to join Erik ten Haag’s outfit, despite PSG’s interest. An official bid is expected next week as United look to avoid PSG hijacking any deal.
Les Parisians Has been linked with a number of high profile strikers this summer Ligue 1 The champions are trying to find a replacement for Lionel Messi who has joined Inter Miami CF. Kylian Mbappewho was Absent from their preseason tour of Japan.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: The language of the transfer window explained
Paper Gossip (by Rajan Hothi)
– Barcelona midfielder Frank Casey The Catalan giants are attracting attention from Juventus as they look to offload the midfielder, according to reports Rudy Galetti. Barcelona are looking to part ways with a number of fringe players this summer as they look to balance the books; However, the tweet reveals that the 26-year-old wants to stay on La Liga Champions, prove your skills to manager Xavi Hernandez.
– West Ham United are confident they can land the Ajax Amsterdam midfielder Edson Alvarez £35-40m this summer, according to Football Insider. Following Declan Rice’s move to Arsenal, the Hammers are identifying a replacement for their former captain, with Alvarez emerging as a potential target. The report suggests the 25-year-old is keen on a move to the Premier League; However, West Ham are expected to face competition from Borussia Dortmund, who have previously shown interest in the Mexico playmaker.
– Joined Brentford Besiktas Clubs in Saudi Arabia also in the race for midfielders Alex Oxlade-ChamberlainAccordingly the mirror. The 29-year-old is a free agent after being released by Liverpool at the end of the season, with Brentford willing to offer the England international a one-year deal to revive his career, according to the report. However, Besiktas will also reportedly make the midfielder their highest-paid player, with Oxlade-Chamberlain also considering interest from Saudi Arabia.
– Keeping tabs on Wolverhampton Wanderers Fluminance Midfielder AndreClubs in Italy and France are also interested, say Ekrem Konur. Wolves are in the market for midfield reinforcements, after watching Ruben Neves leaves for Al Hilal, the Premier League outfit is short on quality midfield options. The 22-year-old Brazilian has previously been linked with a move to Liverpool, with clubs in Europe monitoring the playmaker’s situation.
– Al Ahly Bayern Munich have cooled their interest in the winger Sadio Maneaccording to Rudy Galetti. After Newcastle United reached an agreement for the star Alain Saint-MaximinThe Saudi outfit have withdrawn their interest in Mane, who is set to part ways with Bayern this summer following a disappointing season in Germany. Al Nasser The 31-year-old is reportedly still interested in the Senegal international, with talks progressing despite Mane’s high demands.